Mini Cooper Forum - Terms and Conditions
We want you to enjoy using the Mini Cooper Forum but as with all such forums we need to have rules.
1. The Mini Cooper Forum is powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
2. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where the Mini Cooper Forum is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the Mini Cooper Forum has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should it see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither the Mini Cooper Forum nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
3. Should you fail to observe the rules we may restrict your ability to post anything for a period of time. In extreme circumstances we reserve the right to totally remove you from the Mini Cooper Forum. In all such situations you would be advised of our actions by either email or private message (PM).
4. If a post or part of a post is considered potentially libellous we reserve the right to remove that post without prior warning. You would be advised of our action either on the forum itself and/or by either email or private message (PM).
5. If we are unable to contact a forum user from the information they have given us we reserve the right to remove them from the forum.
6. Any username or signature that we perceive as being used for commercial gain is not allowed.
7. Reproducing emails or private messages (PMs) either wholly or in part on this forum is only allowed if agreed by all parties involved.
8. Registered forum users are not permitted to revive a deleted post or posts, or to start a topic to discuss the deleted post or posts.
9. The Mini Cooper Forum is a ‘not for profit’ website and is run by Mini Cooper enthusiasts in their spare time. It is independent and is not affiliated to any car club or business. It might be necessary to exercise some patience when entering into correspondence over questions that might have been raised and/or decisions that might have been taken.
10. If you wish to report an abusive comment, by clicking ‘Report this post’ (see ‘!’ icon) details including your own will be sent to the forum administrator. The administrator will then make a judgment as to whether the report is valid or not and will advise the user who reported the abuse accordingly. If the judgement of the forum administrator is that an abusive comment has been made then the forum user who made the abusive comment will also be advised by the forum administrator.
11. The Mini Cooper Forum reserves the right to modify the forum rules at any time. It is suggested that registered users of the forum check back through these rules from time to time to ensure that they are aware of what they currently are, as your continued usage of the Mini Cooper Forum after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. Any major changes to these rules will be advised on the forum under the section ‘Registered Forum Users Only’.
Back to login screen