After registering to use the forum you will receive an automatic acknowledgement followed by another email a few hours later after your application has been approved. Please check your spam box if neither email arrives. If still a problem please write to us via ‘Contact us’ above.

Where did the attachments go?

(Includes a section for your questions, suggestions and comments)
cooperd1970
London
England

Where did the attachments go?

Postby cooperd1970 » 14 Jul 2017, 12:59

Is it just on my computer or have all post attachements disappeared? I can no longer seem to see any pics that folk have posted.

cooperd1970
London
England

Re: Where did the attachments go?

Postby cooperd1970 » 16 Jul 2017, 16:37

Many thanks for the fix :)

GrahamWRobinson
Itabuna, Bahia
Brazil

Postby GrahamWRobinson » 15 Jul 2017, 11:20

As you will now see all is well with the images. Normal service has been resumed!

Incidentally Photobucket images are something else over which we have no control. If you have posted an image on Photobucket that appears on this forum and Photobucket in their wisdom have decided to remove the image, regretfully there is nothing we can do. If the lost image appears within a post on this forum you could edit the post and directly attach the image to the post from your own computer but that might be an onerous task especially if you have posted many images. In addition you might no longer have the image or images because it/they has been gobbled up by the Photobucket system.

Graham Robinson
Admin

GrahamWRobinson
Itabuna, Bahia
Brazil

Postby GrahamWRobinson » 14 Jul 2017, 14:11

Yes, you are right. I'll contact Dean who looks after the forum and ask him to investigate. He may well see this post anyway.

If they were Photobucket images it might make sense but it looks as though all the images held on our server have gone walkies. Let's get it sorted as soon as possible.

I've just tried to upload a new image and that won't display either so it's to do with all the images.

Graham
Admin

Return to “Help and advice in using this forum”