After registering to use the forum you will receive an automatic acknowledgement followed by another email a few hours later after your application has been approved. Please check your spam box if neither email arrives. If still a problem please write to us via ‘Contact us’ above.

How many Mini/MINI related forums do you regularly look at?

(Learn here about the aims and features of the Mini Cooper forum)

How many Mini/MINI related forums do you regularly look at? (We don’t need names, just the number)

One
17%
Two
22%
Three
17%
Four
26%
Five or more
17%

Total votes: 23

GrahamWRobinson
Itabuna, Bahia
Brazil

How many Mini/MINI related forums do you regularly look at?

Postby GrahamWRobinson » 20 Mar 2017, 11:47

Time for a bit more market research! This time about the number of Mini/MINI forums you regularly look at. They don't need to be forums specific to the Mini/MINI as long as they welcome Mini/MINI enthusiasts.

Graham Robinson
Admin

Supersonic
County Down
Northern Ireland

Re: How many Mini/MINI related forums do you regularly look at?

Postby Supersonic » 23 Mar 2017, 10:34

As some on this forum will know I’m a BMC 1100 / 1300 enthusiast but also a Mini fanatic as well having raced them when I was young. In answer to the question I’m a member of this forum, the Mk1 forum and use the 1100 Club website. I also visit the ado16 info desk and Mk1 Mini face book pages although I’m not signed up to either. I was a long standing member of the MCR and contributed to their forum which at the beginning was well setup and user friendly like this and the Mk1 forums.

After being a member of the MCR club for many years I found at first hand the committee were not interested in giving ordinary members help or assistance when we ran the Paddy Hopkirk Gala at Stormont Castle in Belfast.

I’m no longer a member of the MCR club and their new forum is the worst forum I’ve ever seen. I’m voting as the user of two forums which strictly speaking is correct.

Things are starting to look good for this forum and I’m confident it will continue to grow and get more interesting by the month. :D

Alan

GrahamWRobinson
Itabuna, Bahia
Brazil

Re: How many Mini/MINI related forums do you regularly look at?

Postby GrahamWRobinson » 22 Mar 2017, 20:38

If you have been following this topic you will see that already the results of the poll are quite interesting. I might almost say surprising. Not quite what I would have expected. Therefore a good reason to have asked the question!!

Graham

Return to “About This Forum”