AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THIS FORUM - PLEASE READ

The Mini Cooper Forum was set up in 2016 with a view to providing a discussion and information platform for classic Mini Cooper and BMW MINI Cooper enthusiasts around the world. However discussion on anything to do with the Mini/MINI has always been welcomed.

As the forum banner says it is an independent forum with no affiliation to any car club or business. In terms of operation the forum has worked well with very few problems. However it’s fair to say that the forum has not been a success. Quite why remains something of a mystery. With this background in mind we hereby give notice that a final decision as to whether the Mini Cooper Forum continues to run or is taken down will be made on or just after 30th November 2019.

If you have ideas of how the forum might be improved to attract more discussion please feel free to either post on the forum or email admin@minicooperforum.org

Graham W Robinson
Administrator
May 2019

Anyone know Christopher Hanford?

(Surprises, silly prices and anything else of interest)
davidscothorn
Oxon
England

Anyone know Christopher Hanford?

Postby davidscothorn » 27 Nov 2017, 20:24

Rolandino
Berkshire
England

Re: Anyone know Christopher Hanford?

Postby Rolandino » 01 Dec 2017, 12:55

Why dont we put up a reward for any information to his whereabouts? I for one would love to snip his test***es off with a blunt knife!

Supersonic
County Down
Northern Ireland

Re: Anyone know Christopher Hanford?

Postby Supersonic » 30 Nov 2017, 19:30

No David, I'm glad I never met or heard of Christopher Hanford I'm pleased to advise :D

Alan

Return to “Look what I have spotted on eBay!”